KOA Kampgrounds are pet friendly and welcome our campers who enjoy traveling and sharing their camping experience with the family dog, cat, bird or other pet.
However to ensure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following KOA Pet Policy.
Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at any KOA. If your pet shows aggressive behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your pet and it exhibits this type of behavior the owner or management of the KOA will ask to please find other camping accommodations without a refund.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owners at all times. A 6’ leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owners camping rig, tent or kabin. No dog should be left tied up and unattended outside the owners camping equipment.
- Allowing your pet to bark or make noise uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and you may be asked to leave without a refund if you are not able to control your pets noisy behavior.
- Service dogs of any breed are welcome at all KOAs. However, these animals must follow lease restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
- We have limited availability of pet kabins available and there is a cleaning fee associated.
- Dogs must be walked in pet walk areas.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets.